All You Ever Wanted to Know About FICO (3 hours) #34948
The learning objectives of this course are to teach the student what credit is, how it is used and its relevance to the loan process. Topics include the history of credit, the benefit of credit, how credit is scored, how credit is scored, why the scoring model was developed, what the average credit score contains, what is and what is NOT in a FICO score, causes of reduced credit score, what to do to improve the credit score, the 4 factors of loan application, how to re-score, how long credit is scored, factors that lower credit scores, how to repair credit, what Commercial Credit is and how to use it and improve it, identify theft and do’s and dont’s to guard against it, how to protect your computer and your credit and how to convey all this to all your buyers who may be seeking to secure a loan to purchase property.
- Schedule can be found on our Calendar button, featured at the top of every page
- LIVE classroom portion includes experienced course instructors who lead you through the most important parts of the course material
- Communicate and collaborate with other students
- Text books available for purchase in our online book store
- Register for live classes using the “Calendar” button at the top of the page
All You Ever Wanted to Know About FICO Calendar