Art of Mediation (3 hours) #33290
This three-hour continuing education course addresses the distinctions between litigation, arbitration and mediation, the pros and cons of each and what circumstances would have a person choose one over the other. This course is presented in a live format only and the students participate in a “mock” mediation.
- Schedule can be found on our Calendar button, featured at the top of every page
- LIVE classroom portion includes experienced course instructors who lead you through the most important parts of the course material
- Communicate and collaborate with other students
- Text books available for purchase in our online book store
- Register for live classes using the “Calendar” button at the top of the page
Art of Mediation Calendar