BUSINESS PRINCIPLES & STRATEGIES #558
Sick of lectures? Being told what to do? Instead, learn by having fun playing games.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING:
BUSINESS PRINCIPLES & STRATEGIES #558
First of its kind business course designed for adults who want to learn by doing, not sitting in a chair! Take this 30-hour TREC-approved SAE course online and attend the two-day live class supplement filled with simulated business games and activities. Be inspired! Have fun! Learn more, faster with higher retention.
Currently available in 100% Online Correspondence format only.
100% Online Correspondence
- Built-in Online proctor
- Study at your own pace
- Course book in PDF format
- End-of-chapter quizzes online
- Final exam taken online
- No travel or additional expenses required
- Access courses from any desktop or tablet
- Each chapter begins with Learning Objectives and Preview Questions
- Exam topics are emphasized throughout the course
- Videos and animations at the end of each chapter for review
- Download course completion certificate upon passing the final exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- If you would like hard copies of your textbooks, they can be purchased at our online book store
You learned The Principles of Real Estate. Now learn Real Estate Marketing: Principles of Business
Do you want to be IN the real estate business? Or do you want to OWN a real estate business?
Download course book in a PDF format and study offline at your own pace. Take end-of-chapter topic quizzes online and then an online final exam. Access courses from any desktop, laptop, or tablet. Exam topics are emphasized throughout the course. Text books available for purchase at our Online Book Store.
Sign up for this two-day course to learn
- Why no one succeeds alone and how Top Producers build high-performance teams
- Why you need to master MORE than just Marketing and Sales
- Transition from “Specialist” to “Generalist”
- A whole new way of thinking about, looking at and operating your real estate business like a business
- The six components of a business, how they function and fit together
- How to build a high performance team
The big picture: The mindset of the business owner
- What makes them tick?
- What makes the successful ones unique?
- What can be learned from them?
- Why good grades in school do not equal success in business
- Industrial Age vs. Information Age
- Making the shift from employee to sole proprietor to employer to true business owner
- How paradigms affect the future of business
- How to predict and prepare for trends in the industry
- Why the few make the most and how to become one of them
- How to build a team of passionate winners and champions
- How to create the culture you want
- How to keep up with change
- How to achieve any goal
- Covers The Business Blueprint in detail
The six components of a business
- What they are
- What they do
- How to use them
- How to systematize them
- Types of business entities-which one is best for you?
- Eight ways to accelerate your education
Leverage: The most misunderstood word in the English language
- What is it?
- How do you use it?
- What the rich know about it
Systems: The Grease of Organizations
- What are they?
- Why use them?
- What is their purpose?
- How do you develop them?
- How, when and why change them?
- Why are they the ultimate form of Leverage?
- How to put your company on autopilot achieve world-class results without working
- How ordinary people produce extraordinary results
- What is the difference between a people-driven organization and a systems-driven organization?
The Real Estate Business Blueprint ®
The Real Estate Business Blueprint® is a set of plans that shows Realtors® how to run their career more like the business it is.
The Real Estate Business Blueprint® shows the six components of a business, the definition and goal of each and how they all function and fit together to form a synergetic whole.
These classes are taught Experiential Learning; simulated business games, activities, rock and roll music and lots of fun.
Music? Fun? Business education? Financial Freedom? The Business School for Real Estate Pros®. Where people excel, businesses flourish and success becomes normal!