BUSINESS PRINCIPLES & STRATEGIES #558Next event: TBD
Sick of lectures? Being told what to do? Instead, learn by having fun playing games.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING:
BUSINESS PRINCIPLES & STRATEGIES #558
First of its kind business course designed for adults who want to learn by doing, not sitting in a chair! Take this 30-hour TREC-approved SAE course online and attend the two-day live class supplement filled with simulated business games and activities. Be inspired! Have fun! Learn more, faster with higher retention.
Combo Online Correspondence / Live Classroom
- The best of both worlds!
- Each course comes with 15 hours of live classroom instruction
- Choose which live courses to take in any order you like
- Schedule can be found on our Calendar button, featured at the top of every page
- The Online portion is self-paced
- Self-proctored online correspondence course
- LIVE classroom portion includes experienced course instructors who lead you through the most important parts of the course material
- Communicate and collaborate with other students, then take your exam online when you are ready
- The textbook is a downloadable PDF
- If you would like hard copies of your textbooks, they can be purchased at our online book store or the day of class
- Register for live classes using the “Calendar” button at the top of the page
Also available in 100% Online Correspondence delivery format:
- Study at your own pace
- Course book in PDF format
- End-of-chapter quizzes online
- Final exam taken online
- No travel or additional expenses required
- Access courses from any desktop or tablet
- Each chapter begins with Learning Objectives and Preview Questions
- Exam topics are emphasized throughout the course
- Videos and animations at the end of each chapter for review
- Download course completion certificate upon passing the final exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- If you would like hard copies of your textbooks, they can be purchased at our online book store
You learned The Principles of Real Estate. Now learn Real Estate Marketing: Principles of BusinessDo you want to be IN the real estate business? Or do you want to OWN a real estate business?
Sign up for this two-day course to learn
- Why no one succeeds alone and how Top Producers build high-performance teams
- Why you need to master MORE than just Marketing and Sales
- Transition from “Specialist” to “Generalist”
- A whole new way of thinking about, looking at and operating your real estate business like a business
- The six components of a business, how they function and fit together
- How to build a high performance team
The big picture: The mindset of the business owner
- What makes them tick?
- What makes the successful ones unique?
- What can be learned from them?
- Why good grades in school do not equal success in business
- Industrial Age vs. Information Age
- Making the shift from employee to sole proprietor to employer to true business owner
- How paradigms affect the future of business
- How to predict and prepare for trends in the industry
- Why the few make the most and how to become one of them
- How to build a team of passionate winners and champions
- How to create the culture you want
- How to keep up with change
- How to achieve any goal
- Covers The Business Blueprint in detail
The six components of a business
- What they are
- What they do
- How to use them
- How to systematize them
- Types of business entities-which one is best for you?
- Eight ways to accelerate your education
Leverage: The most misunderstood word in the English language
- What is it?
- How do you use it?
- What the rich know about it
Systems: The Grease of Organizations
- What are they?
- Why use them?
- What is their purpose?
- How do you develop them?
- How, when and why change them?
- Why are they the ultimate form of Leverage?
- How to put your company on autopilot achieve world-class results without working
- How ordinary people produce extraordinary results
- What is the difference between a people-driven organization and a systems-driven organization?