Changes, Nuances & Updates (3 hours) #31232
This three-hour continuing education course purpose is to update salespersons and brokers on the current issues in the marketplace that continue to be misunderstood or unclear. The material is designed to update agents and brokers on the nuances of agency, contracts, multiple offers, earnest money, legislative updates, open houses and virtual tours. There will be a discussion about delicate issues around agency. Specific contract paragraphs and addenda will be looked at and analyzed for clarification.
- Schedule can be found on our Calendar button, featured at the top of every page
- LIVE classroom portion includes experienced course instructors who lead you through the most important parts of the course material
- Communicate and collaborate with other students
- Text books available for purchase in our online book store
- Register for live classes using the “Calendar” button at the top of the page
Changes, Nuances & Updates Calendar