BEST REAL ESTATE SCHOOL IN TEXAS
Here are the questions you need truthful answers to before you take ANY classes:
- Do you have a business plan for me to follow?
- How many real estate transactions have you completed?
- How many homes have you listed?
- How many homes have you sold?
- How many have you purchased?
- How many investments properties have you traded?
- How may business books have you authored?
- How many real estate books have you authored?
- How many of your books have been approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission?
- How many of your courses have been approved by the Texas
- Do you have a Mentoring Program where an experienced broker will teach me the business?
- Will you teach me? If so, how?
- Are your courses guaranteed?
- What business courses do you offer?
- Do you offer Business Coaching?
- Do you have Investing Classes?
- Do you offer Investing Coaching?
The 4 dirty secrets other schools don't want you to know
- There is more to real estate than just getting your license.
- Your license guarantees you nothing.
- The attrition rate is above 85%.
- Other schools have no idea what to do about it.
PLEASE NOTE ABOUT THE VIDEO: Applicants are no longer required to be a resident of Texas to receive a Texas real estate license. The video is in a process of being updated to refelect the current TREC requirements.
GET YOUR LICENSE. LEARN TO USE IT!
Real estate is the best business in the world. We make other people’s dreams come true… while achieving our own.