Marketing: The #1 Skill to Have
Marketing is the #1 skill to have. In this course, learn how to use the Marketing and Sales Components of The Real Estate Business Blueprint®.
Ask for Wayne Morgan
Download course book in a PDF format and study offline at your own pace. Take end-of-chapter topic quizzes online and then an online final exam. Access courses from any desktop, laptop, or tablet. Exam topics are emphasized throughout the course. Text books available for purchase at our Online Book Store.
What's 100% Online delivery method?
- Built-in Online proctor
- Study at your own pace
- Course book in PDF format
- End-of-chapter quizzes online
- Final exam taken online
- No travel or additional expenses required
- Access courses from any desktop or tablet
- Each chapter begins with Learning Objectives and Preview Questions
- Exam topics are emphasized throughout the course
- Videos and animations at the end of each chapter for review
- Download course completion certificate upon passing the final exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- If you would like hard copies of your textbooks, they can be purchased at our online book store
This course is for you if:
- You can’t state clearly the difference between you and other agents
- You dislike cold calling strangers
- Your marketing isn’t paying for itself
Become a Master Marketer in this class as you learn
- Totally dominate your marketplace
- Create an automated lead generating machine
- Develop raving referring Clients that send you business constantly
- Build undying customer loyalty
- Build and totally automate the entire marketing plan that gets RESULTS
- Elevate, separate, differentiate and distinguish you and your business from all competition
- Re-set the selection process
- Get prospects to one conclusion: They would be foolish to do business with anyone but you
- The four marketing techniques every company needs
- The twenty places to use them
- The four ways to position yourself as the obvious choice
- How to build an automated marketing campaign (who has time?)
- Utilizing Facebook, Twitter and Active Rain to generate buzz, leads and transactions
- Search Engine Optimization tactics that position your site
- How to read analytics reports and increase marketing $$$ ROI
- Sell anything to anybody anytime—and make them love it!
- Be Interested vs. Interesting
- Understanding personalities
- How, when and why people will make decisions
- The four ways to present your service so they “get it”
- The three different presentation styles
- Why is your income in direct proportion to the quality of your questions?
Questions or want to learn more?
Connect with us via Chat, call 800-624-5440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Real Estate Business Blueprint ®
The Real Estate Business Blueprint® shows the six components of a business, the definition and goal of each and how they all function and fit together to form a synergetic whole.
These classes are taught Experiential Learning; simulated business games, activities, rock and roll music and lots of fun.
Music? Fun? Business education? Financial Freedom? The Business School for Real Estate Pros®. Where people excel, businesses flourish and success becomes normal!
- Updated Google Chrome Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Speakers and/or headset
- High-speed internet connection
- Pentium-class 1 GHz or faster processor
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP
- 4 GB of RAM
- High speed connection to the Internet
- Graphics card and Monitor capable of 1024×768 display or greater
- MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro
- Macintosh OSX 10.4 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (2.0 Ghz)
- Memory: 2 GB or greater
FINAL EXAM NOTICE
Per TREC rules, a 30-hour Qualifying Education (Pre-licensing) or Salesperson Apprenticeship Education (SAE) course exam cannot be accessed until after the TREC-required amount of course hours have been spent in the course. According to TREC rules, a student may not spend more than 12-hours per day in a course, therefore a 30-hour course exam cannot be accessed until 2.5 days after you have registered for any 30-hour course. If you have purchased a package of 30-hour courses, each subsequent exam can be accessed 2.5 days after you finished the previous exam. Please see chart below for required exam schedule:
|Course 1||Day 1||Date 3|
|Course 2||Day 3||Date 5|
|Course 3||Day 6||Date 8|
|Course 4||Day 8||Date 10|
|Course 5||Day 11||Date 13|
|Course 6||Day 13||Date 15|
Final exams will be released according to the TREC-required schedule rule. If you have any questions or concerns about this new rule, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or dial 800-624-5440. Thank you and good luck in your business!