Principles of Investing #900
Houston, TX November 7-10, 2019
Letter from Wayne Morgan, co-owner and creator of this course:
Hi and thank you for your interest in The Principles of Investing Course. This course was developed from my experience gained from hundreds of real estate transactions, books, seminars, and traveling with and teaching for Robert Kiyosaki, author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” and many other books.
It is not a lecture. It is a hands-on, real world course with games, activities and pertinent, relevant information that will increase your financial IQ, improve your odds of becoming financially successful (whatever that means to you) and change the way you see, think and act about money, cash flow, debt and wealth.
It is a course that will change YOU.
I was broke in 1987 when I purchased my first investment property. I have purchased many since. I’m no guru. I’m just an ordinary person who wanted to become financially free. This course is about how I did it.
If you are on the “Financial Freedom” journey, you will enjoy the course. If you are looking for a “Get rich, quick!” course, this isn’t it.
Hope to see you in class.
“I thank Wayne & Lynn Morgan for being great friends and supporters of the projects.”
– Robert Kiyosaki, author of “Rich Dad, Poor Dad
What is your WEALTH NUMBER?
- If you stopped working for money today
- If you did not lower your standard of living
- If you did not sell off any assets
How many days could you survive financially?
If you don’t know your number or want to improve it, take this class.
Games reflect behavior. Play these games and see how you score!
Talking isn’t teaching and listening isn’t learning. This lecture-less course will be delivered using Experiential Learning.
Playing simulated Investing games, activities and exercises allows you to hone your skills, find out how much you know and discover what you still need to learn.
Be prepared to be on the edge of your seat for 4 full days as you learn by doing, not by sitting and listening!
Some of the topics that will be covered:
Game # One: The Great Game of Leverage
The one word that separate the rich from the middle class and the poor
Good debt VS bad debt
Good income VS bad income
How the IRS rules favor business owners and investors
14 definitions you must know
Game # Two: Negotiating 101: How to Keep From Being Shark Bait
Practical Exercise: Group Case Study; how to fill out the Annual Property Operating Data (APOD) form
Group discussion from APOD:
How to define, calculate and use the following terms:
Gross Operating Income (GOI)
Net Operating Income (NOI)
Capitalization Rate (Cap Rate)
The four things Cap Rate tells us
Gross rent Multiplier (GRM)
Return on Equity (ROE)
Time value of Money (TVM)
Game #3: How to get Whatever you Want!
Game #4: Who Has My Money?
Game #5: Past, Present, Future
Game #6: Timing is WHAT?
Game #7: Breaking Through
HOUSTON, TX - November 7-10, 2019
- GUARANTEE: If you do not consider this is the best investing class you have ever attended, we will gladly refund your tuition.
- MUST RSVP and pay for the class in advance to attend. To pay and register, click the button below or call 512-453-090
- Location: TBD
- Dates: November 7 (Thursday) – November 10 (Sunday)
- Times: Thursday – 7:00PM – 10:00PM, Friday – Sunday – 9 AM – 7 PM (Launch 12:30 PM- 1:30 PM)
- If you are taking this course for credit, you will take final exam on the last day of class.
- Click the button below to attend in Houston, TX.