Upto 40% off on all online CE, SAE & Pre-licensing courses! *Exclusions Apply*
TREC Approved Real Estate
Sales Agent Pre-Licensing Courses
Learn From Licensed Real Estate Brokers
Zero Cost Upfront Mentoring
Exam Prep Course Included
Review Videos for Each Course
Study On Any Device
Save upto $400
7 COURSE PACKAGE
180 Hours + 20 Hours State Exam Prep
$999 $599 (Save 400$)
- ✔️ Principles of Real Estate I (30 hours)
- ✔️ Principles of Real Estate II (30 hours)
- ✔️ Law of Agency (30 hours)
- ✔️ Law of Contracts (30 hours)
- ✔️ Promulgated Contract Forms (30 hours)
- ✔️ Real Estate Finance (30 hours)
- ✔️ Exam Preparation
12 COURSE PACKAGE
278 Hours + 20 Hours State Exam Prep
$950 $750 (Save 200$)
- ✔️ Includes Everything Mentioned In 7-Course Package
- ✔️ Real Estate Marketing: Business Principles and Strategies (30 hours)
- ✔️ Real Estate Marketing: The Number ONE Skill to Have (30 hours)
- ✔️ Real Estate Marketing: Buyer’s Agent (30 hours)
- ✔️ Legal Update I (4 hours)
- ✔️ Legal Update II (4 hours)
above mentioned courses also include
- Additional 84 hours On-demand recorded, interactive in-person classes. Start, stop, rewind, review, repeat.
- Additional videos provided specifically for learning math and contracts.
- Online, built-in TREC-required proctor. No travel or extra expense.
- On-demand state exam prep. Start, stop, rewind, review, repeat.
- 100% online, Self-paced home study with Live intermittent Q&A sessions with instructor.
- 700+ videos and animations to also assist you in learning the important concepts.
- PDF textbook included for each class.
- Download course completion certificate upon passing the final exam with a grade of 70% or higher.
- If you would like hard copies of your textbooks, they can be purchased at our online book store
What our students have to say
“I took courses at the Real Estate Business School and it made a major impact on me, my business and my bottom line. Their business courses are a must-have for those seeking success.”
Download course book in a PDF format and study offline at your own pace. Take end-of-chapter topic quizzes online and then an online proctored final exam. An online Proctor Tool is already built into your course, so no travel or additional expense required! Access courses from any desktop, laptop, or tablet. Each chapter begins with Learning Objectives and Preview Questions. Exam topics are emphasized throughout the course. Learn these as well as end-of-chapter topic quizzes. Visual examples of technical information is explained via videos and animations at the end of each chapter for review. Download course completion certificate upon passing final exam with grade of 70% or higher. Text books available for purchase in our online book store.
- Updated Google Chrome Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Speakers and/or headset
- High-speed internet connection
- Pentium-class 1 GHz or faster processor
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP
- 4 GB of RAM
- High speed connection to the Internet
- Graphics card and Monitor capable of 1024×768 display or greater
- MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, or Mac Pro
- Macintosh OSX 10.4 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (2.0 Ghz)
- Memory: 2 GB or greater
FINAL EXAM NOTICE
Notice regarding end-of-course exams: Please Read
Per TREC rules, a 30-hour Qualifying Education (Pre-licensing) or Salesperson Apprenticeship Education (SAE) course exam cannot be accessed until after the TREC-required amount of course hours have been spent in the course. According to TREC rules, a student may not spend more than 12-hours per day in a course, therefore a 30-hour course exam cannot be accessed until 2.5 days after you have started any 30-hour course. If you have purchased a package of 30-hour courses, each subsequent exam can be accessed 2.5 days after you finished the previous exam. Please see chart below for required exam schedule:
|Course 1||Day 1||Date 3|
|Course 2||Day 3||Date 5|
|Course 3||Day 6||Date 8|
|Course 4||Day 8||Date 10|
|Course 5||Day 11||Date 13|
|Course 6||Day 13||Date 15|
Final exams will be released after a student has spent a minimum of 30 hours in a course based on spending no more than 12 hours per day according to the TREC-required schedule rule.
© Copyright 2021 The Real Estate Business School (Provider #701045/ #10071)
* Promotions do not apply to Appraisal courses, Inspection courses, Mortgage courses, courses offered in association with our affiliate The Real Estate Business School of Salado (Provider #701054 / #10220), and textbooks.